page background

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lowe's customer service and Jute Rugs

Two weeks ago while reading a decorating blog, I came across a picture of a jute rug that was on clearance at Lowe's. I fell in love with it and for $17.00, I could not complain! It would go well in my newly painted living room. It's the one on the right with the yellow flowers.



So, I went on the hunt. Supposedly, they were on order to a Lowe's warehouse, so I ordered one - cool! Well, alas, it never arrived.

I talked to Bellingham Lowe's flooring dept, Lowe's national customer service line and the manager of the Lowe's in Mt Vernon, trying to locate one. No one could since it is considered an In & out item which means I guess that they sometimes are in stores and then it could be months before they arrive again.

I am sad. But I am not sad at the customer service I received. Usually you always hear about the bad times, but let me just say, everyone I spoke with either in person or the phone were AWESOME to work with. They all tried their best and really helped me - they didn't pass me off to another person.

Thank you Lowe's for being helpful. Too bad I could not find the rug though, but I will keep trying. I will definitely come back to your store and shop and I will for sure tell people that you are great to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! I love your blog! I got behind the last couple weeks with commenting, but I always look forward to what you will share! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete